|Able to present projects and plans in a public setting and translate technical knowledge into laymen terms. Strong public presentation skills and experienced in presentation and defending complex and/or controversial plans and project. Experienced working with airport boards, FAA, regulatory agencies, and other organizations. Recognized as a skilled professional within his/her discipline. Has excellent knowledge of fundamentals in specialty areas. Lead technical proposals, scope of work development, and external presentations (i.e. clients, public, regulatory agency, etc.). Completes field assignments, when appropriate. Oversees project financials Other related duties, as assigned. |
- Bachelor's degree in Planning, Civil Engineering, or related discipline required; Master's degree in related disciplines preferred.
- 7-12 years of relevant airport planning experience (experience with consulting engineer is preferred)
- Applicable certifications are encouraged (AICP, AAAE Certified Member, Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) accreditation, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Active role in a professional society.
- Has a strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.