The Manager, Airside/Landside/Fleet Maintenance at the Massachusetts Port Authority manages the day-to-day operations and maintenance of our roadways, airfield, fleet vehicles and heavy equipment to the policies and procedures of Massport, state and federal regulations.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Aviation Management or equivalent professional work experience required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years' experience in Aircraft Operating Area maintenance required.
1. Current and valid drivers' license, unrestricted except for corrective lenses and automatic transmission.
2. Working knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
3. Knowledge of airport facilities operation and Federal Aviation Administration Part 139 regulations pertaining to airport maintenance.
4. Knowledge of wildlife management, snow removal, and heavy equipment operation.
5. Ability to pass Massport's controlled substances testing and background security checks.
For a detailed job description, visit Massport website www.massport.com and apply online.