| Purpose: Maintains, operates, and repairs all mechanical elements of Logan Airport within Massport facilities and oversees outside contractors servicing of Massport properties. |
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent field) or equivalent professional work experience required.
EXPERIENCE: 5 - 7 years' demonstrated practical experience in mechanical/building systems operation and maintenance required.
1. Knowledge of State and Federal Environmental Regulations with emphasis on Clean Water Act and (RCRA) Hazardous Waste Storage and disposal preferred.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
3. Working knowledge and experience with CMMS such as Maximo or equivalent.
4. Current and valid driver's license required.
5. Ability to obtain a Massport Security Badge.
6. Ability to pass airfield driving test and obtain Aerodrome Ramp, Apron, and Airfield License.
7. Ability to pass a Massport controlled substances test and background security check.
For a detailed description, visit Massport website. URL:http://agency.governmentjobs.com/massport/default.cfm