Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for an Aviation Planner to join our Aviation team in St. Paul, MN.
Kimley-Horn has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an Aviation Planner with our growing St. Paul, MN Aviation Planning practice. This position will contribute to the growth of the Aviation Planning team in our Twin cities office and throughout the U.S. The qualified individual will provide support to multiple airport projects by preparing analysis reports for airport planning and programming. Additionally, the selected candidate will aid in business development efforts and help to manage relationships with key clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8 or more years of experience in Aviation Planning, with knowledge of both landside and airside planning
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Advisory Circulars and Orders
• Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization
• Ability to manage and mentor staff and direct resources effectively and in a positive manner
• Marketing experience including writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work
• Working knowledge of NEPA process
• Planning Certification
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
About Kimley-Horn and Associates
Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” and "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials,” Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. With staff in over 80 offices nationwide, we are one of the nation's premier engineering planning and design consulting firms. We offer services to the private and public sectors in a wide range of disciplines including land development, transportation planning, traffic operations, roadway design, structures and parking services, water resources, environmental, aviation, wireless communications, transit and intelligent transportation systems, urban redevelopment, and landscape architecture.