As the Vice President of Aviation Real Estate, you will own and drive all strategic business planning, facility management, and lease negotiations for DFW Airport’s terminals. You will also lead a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team that supports the end-to-end aviation tenant leasing processes and administration. As the primary liaison between the Airport and the Airline Advisory Board, you will create and oversee management of leasing policies, procedures, and programs consistent with the Airport’s competition plan and Use Agreement. You will partner closely with the Finance Department to create revenue forecasting and year end audit settlements.
What you will be doing:
• Primary interface for the airport on all airline relationship issues including Majority in Interest approvals of DFW’s capital projects.
• Creating strategy and leading negotiations of the Use Agreement.
• Analyzing and negotiating airline contracts and projects to verify consistency with the Use Agreement and relevant operating practices
• Presenting to the Board action items for contract and reimbursement agreement approvals.
• Collaborating with the VP of Planning on all capital development from the perspective of communicating with the airlines
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, or related field.
• Seven (7) years of experience in airport properties or airline affairs management or a position of comparable responsibility in a business environment.
• Five (5) years of supervisory or team leadership experience.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license
What we desire:
• Knowledge of legal practices, procedures, and terminology as they relate to airport management and leasing.
• Knowledge of the statutes and ordinances governing the lease and management of real property.
• Knowledge of landlord/tenant laws.
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze, develop and draft financial reports, proposals, and facility budgets.
• Basic ability to read construction plans and surveys and to make calculations using architectural/engineering scales.
• Ability to understand, draft and apply the provisions of legal documents.
• Master’s degree in business or Law Degree.
• Knowledge regarding the negotiation of Airport Use and Lease Agreements.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.
Internal Number: 1005470
About Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport
Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport warmly welcomes more than 64 million customers along their journey every year, elevating DFW to a status as one of the most frequently visited superhub airports in the world. DFW Airport customers can choose among 153 domestic and 56 international nonstop destinations worldwide. DFW is elevating the customer experience with modernized facilities and updated amenities, as well as through a $2.7 billion Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program to renovate its four original terminal buildings. Centered between its owner cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, DFW Airport also serves as a major economic generator for the North Texas region, producing over $37 billion in economic impact each year by connecting people through business and leisure travel. For more information, visit the DFW website, download the new DFW App for iOS and Android devices, or follow DFW on social media. Web - DFWAirport.com Mobile App - DFWAirport.com/mobileapp Facebook - Facebook.com/DFWAirport Twitter - Twitter.com/DFWAirport