Legal Counsel – Real Estate and Development Contracts – Remote
Type: Full Time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Telecommuting is allowed.
Conrac Solutions seeks an Of Counsel specializing in real estate and development contracts. This position will support the Project Delivery team with the review, drafting and negotiation of contracts related to the pursuit and closure of design, build, finance, operate and maintain (DBFOM) real estate and development deals with airports, rental car companies and other entities.
The Internal Legal Counsel plays a critical role in drafting and negotiating documents, minimizing risk, advising the management team on legal matters, and contributing to the deal closing process.
Conrac Solutions designs, oversees the build, and manages consolidated rental car facilities at airports across the country.
Applications are due no later than 12/15/2022.
· 3 + years of contract based legal experience at reputable law firm and/or in-house counsel
· Experience with real estate/development transactions
· Experience in the rental car industry or airports is a benefit
· Ability to lead/manage and organize transactions and teams
· Ability to understand sophisticated business concepts and transaction structures
· Ability to work collaboratively in entrepreneurial environment
· Current member in good standing of the bar of the State of Washington or other state where you will be based
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Business acumen and good judgment
· Willingness and flexibility to develop and learn new areas of expertise as necessary for changing business needs
· Reside within 60 minutes of major airport to accommodate one to two domestic trips per month
We offer a competitive total compensation package and great benefits.
Conrac Solutions is the nation’s only provider of consolidated rent-a-car facilities (ConRACs) that works as an extension of the rent-a-car industry and can take a project from conception through to operation—including finance and construction.
When selected by the rent-a-car industry, we work with rent-a-car tenants to create, finance and operate world-class facilities, using a private finance model that frees-up airport bonding capacity and reduces cost risk to both airports and rent-a-car tenants. Conrac Solutions’ singular focus on ConRACs has led to proprietary innovations in facility operations that reduce environmental exposure and increase efficiency.
With construction of the first privately delivered ConRAC in the U.S. in 2007, CS has since grown to maintain a presence across the nation with sites in more than 10 states represented by more than 50 employees.