Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, is seeking an experienced civil engineer to join our collaborative and innovative aviation team.
- Analyzing and preparing engineering design reports, specifications, construction cost estimates, and plans for various airport design projects
- Performing drafting tasks in AutoCAD Civil3D to generate plan sheets
- Assisting with construction administration tasks may include working in the field at project sites (weekends and nights as needed)
- Reading, interpreting, and understanding FAA Advisory Circulars, geotechnical reports, and survey data to utilize in project designs Some travel will be required.
The successful candidate must have all of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in civil engineering from an accredited four-year college or university - At least four years of relevant work experience - PE license in any state with ability to obtain a Washington or Oregon PE license within one year of start date.
The ideal candidate will have experience with any/all of the following:
- Design of pavements, grading and drainage - AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D software programs - Construction Administration - Design reports and technical specifications
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, proactive, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. #2023-5410
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Mead & Hunt is a national firm offering consulting services in engineering, architecture, planning, surveying, historic preservation, environmental research, and leading edge technologies such as geographic information systems. Clients include airports, food and dairy corporations, utilities, developers, hydroelectric plants, highway planners, military operations, municipalities, and contractors.
Nationally, company is ranked among the top 500 architectural and engineering firms by Engineering News Record.